Why Monument Premium Funding?
Insurance Premium Funding is a well established and widely accepted financing product.
Businesses from small to large corporations use premium financing as a cost-effective way to spread the lump sum burden of insurance costs and manage their business cash flows. Because it is organised at the same time as your policy there is no need make separate arrangements with banks or other financiers.
- Frees up cash flow that would have otherwise been utilised in paying insurance premiums upfront
- Safe, secure funding with no impact on existing banking or credit arrangements
- Interest costs are usually tax deductible
- Fixed rates, protecting you from interest rate fluctuations
- Helps you to take out adequate insurance for your business by spreading repayments over the year
- No additional security costs, as the insurance premium itself acts as security